Corktown Dishwashing Bar Soap
WASTE-FREE DISHWASHING BAR SOAP
Corktown's Dishwashing Bar Soap is a great alternative to traditional dish soap sold in wasteful plastic bottles. Made with all natural, vegan ingredients, our simple recipe creates a long-lasting soap which easily cuts through grease but is super gentle on hands.
Scented with a refreshing blend of Eucalyptus, Peppermint and Tea Tree essential oils, our Dishwashing Bar Soap effectively neutralizes kitchen odors like onions and garlic. Bonus - the Tea Tree kinds mold and mildew at bay on your sponge!
Instructions: Wet sponge and rub over bar to create suds (repeat as needed). Scrub dishes and rinse with warm water. Air dry or polish with a soft cloth of extra shine.
For best results:
- Use a soft dish brush or sponge (the stiffer the bristles the more soap is picked up by your brush, which uses up your bar faster)
- Pre-soak dishes with stuck on or dried food in warm water. Use dish brush to scrape off large bits before
- Allow bar to dry between uses.
- Try a reusable sponge or natural dish brush to make your kitchen even more eco-friendly.
- Please recycle the paper wrapper
Ingredients: Saponified Coconut Oil, Saponified Olive Oil, Distilled Water, Eucalyptus Essential Oil, Peppermint Essential Oil, Tea Tree Essential Oil.