Living Libations SunDew Vit D Creme
SunDew Vit C Creme
Let the sun vitamin shine into your skin with our satiating SunDew Vitamin D Crème. This unique formula delivers pure botanicals and nutrients to revitalize, hydrate, and sustain your skin’s healthy glow.
A topical application of vitamin D3 delivers the blessings of sunbeams upon your skin. We swirl this sundew with four kinds of revelrous restoring roses, serenely smoothing sandalwood and seabuckthorn, pleasant palmarosa’s balancing beams, fortifying frankincense, regenerating ginger, toning turmeric and thyme, and illustrious immortelle with its revered reputation for replenishing skin along with herbal infusions of skin-strengthening herbs for a dewy glow. It is especially enlivening in winter days when dry skin and humor need a sunny pick-me-up.
Let the sunshine-vitamin divine its dew into your skin for silky radiance.
Along with optimal vitamin D intake and appropriate skin to sun-beam contact, topical vitamin D is lubricating and can create a rejuvenating and quenching effect on skin.
Apply to skin, the normal amount you would use to moisturize your skin, in the morning for a daily dollop of vitamin D crème. We especially love to use this during cold winter seasons and days of rain when we can’t go outside to play.
Star Ingredient: Aloe Vera - Aloe barbadensis
Juicy Aloe Vera is a succulent plant that grows in warmer climates. It has a sturdy leaf which offers a clear, gelatinous pulp. This pulp creates a cooling, soothing balm for the delicate skin around the eyes. Offering pitch-perfect levels of hydration to the entire eye area, aloe has plentiful properties that seep into the skin to relax the appearance of redness and puffiness.
- Aloe Vera - Aloe barbadensis
- Rose Hydrosol Oil - Rosa damascena
- Jojoba Oil - Simmondsia chinensis
- Shea Butter - Butyrospermum parkii
- Seabuckthorn Oil - Hippophae rhamnoides
- Rose Wax - Rosa damascena
- Horsetail Herbal Infusion in Jojoba - Equisetum arvense
- Nettles Herbal Infusion in Jojoba - Urtica dioica
- Marshmallow Root Oil - Althaea officinalis
- Sandalwood Oil - Santalum album
- Immortelle Oil - Helichrysum italicum
- Frankincense Oil - Boswellia carterii
- Lavender Oil - Lavandula angustifolia
- Rose Otto Oil - Rosa damascena
- Palmarosa Oil - Cymbopogon martini
- Sweet Thyme Oil - Thymus officinalis linalool
- Turmeric Oil - Curcuma longa
- Ginger Oil - Zingiber officinale
- Vitamin D3 - Cholecalciferol